Successful leaders are faithful to a handful of core beliefs and are fruitful in building something bigger than themselves.
In this ten minute video, I talk about four competencies every leader needs to develop if they want to be a successful leader.
From self-awareness to empowering others, you need to understand and put these things into practice if you want to help other people reach a common goal!
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- What you need to know about yourself effectively lead.
- How to connect on a deeper level with those you lead.
- How to empower other leaders.
- The mistake with your time that too many leaders make, day after day.
Do The Next Right Thing
- Choose the one competency that is essential to your development as a leader.
- Pick up a copy of the book I mention related to that competency
- Read with the intent to take what you learn and put it into action.
Important Links and Mentions From This Episode
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 (http://amzn.to/2kaGfYv)
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (http://amzn.to/2karJ2L)
- Turn The Ship Around! (http://amzn.to/2kbODat)
- 24/6 (http://amzn.to/2kBCUP9)
Thank You For Watching!
There is a lot of content you could be taking in today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that! If this was helpful for you, I'd really appreciate it if you shared it via email or social media using the menu below.