Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Take time to evaluate and plan for the year ahead. You don’t have time to spend the next month only thinking about next year. But it’s a smart play to take an hour, a half-day, or a full day to look back and look ahead.
- Set expectations with your family and employees. Don’t assume that everyone understands and agrees with your work plans. I’m sure you have great reasons behind your schedule; make sure the people that matter most are on the same page with you.
- Prioritize self-care during the holiday season. There’s a reason bears hibernate in the winter! Use the shorter days and longer nights to prioritize rest and smart decisions about what you eat and drink.
The holidays and the end of a year are unique seasons in the life of a leader. So much of our struggle as leaders stems from our failure to set an intention for our work, our family and our health.
Ready To Find Freedom? Grab Our FREE Guide And Find Out.
To help you clarify and manage the change you need to make in your life and leadership, we created a FREE guide to help you take clear next steps. This simple three-step process will give you a simple way to find clarity, gain momentum and produce results that lead to freedom. Taking 10 seconds to download the guide will set you up for success!
Check Out These Highlights:
- Matt shares the best Christmas playlist on Spotify
- Tal shares his Christmas music rules...and his loathing of the song “Christmas Shoes”
- Three reasons why leaders don’t finish the year well
- Choosing when to stop working for the year
- The danger of putting projects and profits before people...your family and your employees
- The importance of making healthy choices related to sleeping and eating during the holidays
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- PLAYLIST - Old Soul Christmas on Spotify
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/freedom
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group