All of us struggle in different seasons of ministry to find our voice, be consistent in our preparation, and think ahead about what God wants to say to the people we lead.
In this video, I talk about two common mistakes preachers make when they want to improve their preaching and the three systems every preacher needs to consistently grow into the best version of themselves.
Whether you're just getting started in your preaching ministry or you've been around the block a time or two, I'll show you what you need to work on and how you can improve.
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- Why information and inspiration are bad strategies for transformation.
- The importance - and limitation - of experience as a strategy for improvement.
- The power of a preaching development system
Do The Next Right Thing
Leave a comment below with your answer to these two questions:
- What area of preaching (planning, preparation, delivery) do you want to improve in the next three months?
- Why is it important for you to grow in that area?
If you'd prefer to send me an email rather than leave a comment, you can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Links and Mentions From This Episode
Thank You For Watching!
There is a lot of content you could be taking in today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that! If this was helpful for you, I'd really appreciate it if you shared it via email or social media using the menu below.