Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- The low-level pressure of parenting. From a positive pregnancy test until our last day on earth together, parenting is filled with hopes and challenges. There is never a day that your kids don’t need you.
- Parenting gets lost in the urgency of your work. The nature and demands of church work make it easy to push our kids aside.
- Make small investments in parenting. Getting your priorities back in order requires small adjustments in your time and focus.
We know you love your kids more than your work. But do they know that’s true? This episode will help you match how you feel with what they experience.
Need help talking to your kids? Grab Our FREE Set of Conversation Starters.
We’ve put together a handful of questions that you can use to create significant conversations with your son or daughter. If you’re stuck in a rut of asking the same couple of questions and experiencing diminishing returns in the answers of your kids, take a look at what we made for you.
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/parent
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)