Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Tribal Preaching. Our theology, philosophy, and methodology of preaching find common ground with others who share our convictions. Finding and actively engaging our tribe helps strengthen our resolve and clarify convictions. However…
- No tribe has all the answers. Each tribe’s approach to preaching contains both wisdom and flaws. We need to learn broadly to shore up weaknesses and reduce our blind spots.
- Preach to the heart. Preachers must be winsome, not only contending for truth but compelling their listeners to respond by preaching to their heart.
Preaching the gospel of Jesus in every sermon from the biblical text is a hallmark of Christian preaching. And because this news is so good - almost too good to be true - each of us who preach should consistently refocus our efforts on the motivational structure of people's hearts.
Leave a rating and review and help other leaders lead for the long haul.
The Five Factors Podcast exists to help leaders thrive. By focusing on their personal development, leaders give themselves the best opportunity to lead well for a long time. If we helped you today, will you leave a rating and review of the podcast? This small investment of time on your part will let other leaders know that we are here to help them.
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- Follow Yancey on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
- Subscribe to Yancey's blog
- Buy Yancey’s book, Preaching That Moves People
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/overview
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)