Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Leadership dies from self-inflicted wounds. Your unhealthy response to conflict and challenges creates a downward spiral of guilt and shame.
- You need to cover your bases. The Five Factors framework helps you build the resilience, endurance, presence, hope and ambition you need to thrive as a leader.
- New year, next step. The change you need will be achieved one step at a time. Clarify where you need to grow, simplify your plan and focus on the next right thing.
The Five Factors Framework is designed to take the guesswork out of what matters most. If you want to thrive as a leader, invest in these five areas of personal health.
Ready To Find Freedom? Grab Our FREE Guide And Find Out.
To help you clarify and manage the change you need to make in your life and leadership, we created a FREE guide to help you take clear next steps. This simple three-step process will give you a simple way to find clarity, gain momentum and produce results that lead to freedom. Taking 10 seconds to download the guide will set you up for success!
Check Out These Highlights:
- The external challenges that pastors and ministry leaders face
- The real reason pastors don’t grow or last as leaders
- How the Five Factors framework helps you lead well and live well
- What the people you lead need most from you right now
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/freedom
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)