Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Walking is the #1 form of exercise the human body is designed for. It’s smart to lift heavy things and elevate your heart rate. But nothing is more foundational to human movement than walking.
- Walking provides powerful benefits. From helping you clear your mind and reduce stress to losing belly fat and slowing down the rate of cellular aging, walking increases the quality and quantity of life
- Walk 10,000 steps each day. Whether you do this all at one time or at intervals throughout the day, taking walks is an easy way to improve your health and make you a better leader.
From our perspective, the biggest hang up to walking is the perception that it’s not strenuous enough. Leaders are notorious for believing that the only way to achieve good results is to take the hardest path. Let me modify it for you - the best path is the smartest path, not necessarily that which is most treacherous. When it comes to walking, simple, slow and steady wins the race.
Ready To Find Freedom? Grab Our FREE Guide And Find Out.
To help you clarify and manage the change you need to make in your life and leadership, we created a FREE guide to help you take clear next steps. This simple three-step process will give you a simple way to find clarity, gain momentum and produce results that lead to freedom. Taking 10 seconds to download the guide will set you up for success!
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/freedom
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)