Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Too much work is wrecking your health. From stress and anxiety to conflict avoidance and burnout, working more than 45 hours a week is a recipe for disaster.
- God has given you the gift of Sabbath. While we’re no longer legally obligated to observe the Sabbath, the wisdom of taking at least one day away from work still rings true today.
- Be honest about your busy seasons. Make time for what matters most. Don’t allow ‘busy seasons’ to become the new normal. Have a date that you share with others when your busy season will end.
If you’re going to thrive and find the endurance you need, you must embrace your limits and learn to rest. Nobody has higher expectations of you than you have of yourself. Choose to listen to God’s voice encouraging you to rest, rather than the voice in your head that demands that you keep working.
Ready to take action? We can help!
We put together a list of twelve principles that will help you find the right next steps for you, your family and the people you lead. Simple to understand and easy to use. Download it here for FREE.
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- FREE RESOURCE - fivefactors.net/sabbath
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)