Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- Words matter. Every leader needs to know they’re making a difference. You’re not crazy for wanting to hear particular words about how you make the world better.
- Discouragement is deadly. Pay attention to the warning signs of discouragement. It’s one thing to have a bad day, but when every day is a bad day…
- Developing courage is a project. Dive into the reasons you feel discouraged. And do the work to get your feet under you and be the leader God created you to be.
Let us help you build courage. Matt will help you take action.
It’s simply not enough to know that it’s important to lead with courage. You have to take what you know and put it into action. Let us help you take the awareness that you built by listening to this episode and take action. Learn more here.
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- RESOURCE - Feelings Wheel
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)