Every church is looking for more of the right kind of volunteer leaders. But a healthy network of volunteer leaders doesn’t get built by accident. On this episode, Scott Magdalein talks with Matt about Trained Up, an online platform he built to help church leaders equip every one of their volunteer leaders.
- The best time to train volunteers is when they get started. Help volunteer leaders take their first step when they excited about the work and eager to learn. Take time to clarify their role, share the values of the team, and set expectations for their first work day.
- The best way to share information is through online training. Time is a precious commodity that most people don’t want to invest for the sake of sharing information. Plus, many of our volunteer leaders need time to listen and process information before they’re ready to ask good questions or engage in conversation.
- Trained Up makes it easy to get started training your volunteers. You don’t have to have volunteer training already figured out. Trained Up comes pre-loaded with over 600 videos inside multiple courses to help you.
- FREE DEMO - Trained Up
- FOLLOW - Scott Magdalein on Twitter
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)