At the heart of culture is relationships. How do people get along as they work to lead the mission of your church? Bryan Miles sits down with Matt to talk about the surprising benefit that comes when your staff has the flexibility to work remotely (at least part of the time).
- Your next hire should be a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant increases the productivity of a pastor by 2x-4x. And great companies like Belay (belaysolutions.com) handle the training and management of your assistant, so you can focus on getting work done together.
- Remote work increases staff productivity. When you treat someone like an adult, you end up with someone who does work with greater levels of joy and a higher sense of loyalty to you and the mission of your church.
- People don’t need an office to thrive as workers. Connection and collaboration can take place with great results using digital platforms. What matters more than being together is what we accomplish together.
- FREE CONSULTATION - Belay Solutions
- BUY BRYAN’S BOOK - Virtual Culture: The Way We Work Doesn’t Work Anymore
- FREE RESOURCES - virtualculturebook.com
- FOR THE LADIES ON YOUR STAFF - The Third Option by Shannon Miles
- FOLLOW - Bryan Miles on Twitter and Instagram
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)