Most preachers use a collection of digital tools to help prepare sermons. Until recently, there was no solution available that would provide a single resource that could help write, present and store your sermons. But Justin Trapp has created a fantastic resource called Sermonary that you should start using.
- Pastors are pressed for time. From social media connections to internal pressure to do more, pastors find their schedules filled with tasks and meetings and conversations that make it challenging to find time to write sermons.
- Pastors waste time organizing their research. From notes scribbled on legal pads to markups on digital resources inside a piece of Bible software, time and energy get spent trying to remember what you studied and where you put it.
- Sermonary simplifies and speeds up your preparation. From templates to sermon building blocks, Sermonary makes it easy to organize your message in a format that you can use to deliver your sermon without having to take time to print a manuscript or outline.
- FREE TRIAL - Sermonary
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
- WATCH on YouTube