In the third of four episodes on how healthy leaders use their smartphones, Matt and Tal talk about the challenges we face in how we use our phone. Plus, they share a simple framework that you can use today to multiply the benefit you get from your phone.
How To Get The Most From Your Phone
- Fence. Set boundaries around the time when you use your phone and stay away from your phone.
- Focus. Leverage tools on your phone to help you stay away from distraction and the myth of multi-tasking.
- Fill. Make sure that your most significant work makes it into your calendar.
- Filter. Determine whether your current task requires the use of your phone.
- PODCAST - “Your Relationship With Your Smartphone? It’s Complicated!”
- PODCAST - “Take A (One-Day) Digital Detox”
- APP - Moment (iOS)
- APP - Quality Time (Android)
- APP - Circle
- FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
- FREE RESOURCE: Maximize you phone's benefits
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!