In the last of four episodes on how healthy leaders use their smartphones, Matt and Tal answer listener questions about the challenges and benefits of smartphone use.
Here are the questions Matt and Tal answer:
- Is smartphone addiction a real thing?
- What’s available to protect me from porn on my smartphone?
- Should I ask people in our church not to use their phone when I preach?
- Any tips on social media fasts? Are they helpful or just a placebo?
- What are the spiritual benefits of healthy smartphone use?
- Should I ditch my smartphone?.
PODCAST - “Your Relationship With Your Smartphone? It’s Complicated!”
PODCAST - “Take A (One-Day) Digital Detox”
PODCAST - “How To Get The Most From Your Smartphone”
APP - Moment (iOS)
APP - Quality Time (Android)
APP - Circle
FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!