Matt sits down with Vic Doss from Watkinsville First Baptist Church to talk about leading college students, what’s missing in evangelical politics and the holistic transformation that took place in Vic’s life over the past 12 months.
Listen To Learn:
- How Vic lost 50 pounds in a year
- The moment Vic decided to stop using his phone for a month
- How a church of 200 people has become a spiritual home for more than 2,500 college students since 2006.
- The one question church leaders should be asking about politics
- FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!