Call them mentors, trainers, coaches - we all have people who have helped us grow into the best versions of ourselves in different parts of life. But far too many leaders don’t have coaches, leaving them operating at less than full capacity. So in this episode, Matt and Tal talk about the life-changing benefits of coaching and why the smart move for you is to hire a coach.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Great coaches slow you down. Your life is moving fast. Your coach should create space for you to take the time to look around and see what’s happening in your life and leadership.
- Great coaches help you focus. You can’t work on everything today, so your coach should help you determine what matters most right now.
- Great coaches lock out shame. Your coach should proactively ask how they can help you.
- Great coaches keep you honest. Your coach should help you know your limitations and what to do when you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
- Great coaches play the long game. Your coach should help you clarify and take the next right step in your life and leadership.
- FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!