When ministry leaders hire a coach, what should they be looking for? Certification helps but in the same way that seminary degrees can’t guarantee the effectiveness of a pastor, coaching certification doesn’t tell you what you really need to know. If you want to hire a great coach, look for these three priorities in their coaching:
Priorities of Great Coaches:
- Clarity - Great coaches help you focus and establish goals where it matters most.
- Momentum - Great coaches have a clear path of success that leads you where you want to go.
- Results - Great coaches help you reach your goals that keep you leading well for a long time.
- JOIN OUR COACHING PROGRAM: Five Factors Coaching
- EPISODE - How To Find The Right Coach For You
- EPISODE - 5 Life-Changing Benefits of Hiring A Coach
- FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!