All month long, we’ve been talking about the benefits of hiring a coach. This week, we’re answering your questions to help you make fully informed decisions:
Questions Answered In This Episode
- Why has coaching for pastors become so popular?
- Is there research to back the benefits of coaching?
- What’s the difference between counseling and coaching?
- What’s the best question to ask a prospective coach?
- Why doesn’t coaching work for some people?
- How does Five Factors Coaching work?
- What’s unique about Five Factors Coaching?
- Who is Five Factors Coaching designed to help?
- What kind of commitment is involved with Five Factors Coaching?
- Why did y’all start Five Factors Coaching?
- JOIN OUR COACHING PROGRAM: Five Factors Coaching
- EPISODE - The Secret of Great Coaching
- EPISODE - How To Find The Right Coach For You
- EPISODE - 5 Life-Changing Benefits of Hiring A Coach
- JOURNAL ARTICLE - Comparing the Effectiveness of Individual Coaching, Self-Coaching, and Group Training: How Leadership Makes the Difference
- ARTICLE - The Benefits of a Coaching Culture
- FREE RESOURCE: The Healthy Practices of Leaders, Volume 1
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!