In this second episode focused on prayer, Matt and Tal talk about people’s desire for intimacy, what sex teaches pastors about prayer, and answer questions about counseling and praying for people where sexual attraction is felt or possible.
Big Ideas From This Episode
- Everyone craves intimacy - to know and be known
- Intimacy and sex are not the same thing
- Misused sex is a form of false intimacy
- One vital way to recover true intimacy is through prayer
- When pastors don’t pray for their people, we leave them more vulnerable to pursuing false forms of intimacy
What’s Your Biggest Challenge?
After you listen to the podcast, take 10 minutes to pray and write down the most significant challenge you face as you pray with and for the people in your church?
- EPISODE - 5 Reasons Pastors Don’t Pray
- GET HELP: Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- CONNECT: Five Factors Facebook Group
- FOLLOW: Matt (twitter.com/mattadair) and Tal (twitter.com/talprince)
Rate & Review the Podcast
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes and greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring value to more listeners like you. Not only that, but they help us better understand what matters the most to you so that we can constantly improve. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that by clicking here!