Great leaders are confident leaders - so why do most leaders struggle with overwhelming moments of doubt?
As a performance coach, I work with gifted leaders who inevitably question the impact of their life and work: Am I making a difference? Is this what success looks like?
So to calm the internal churning within them, they cling to choices about success. Choose to be faithful or to be fruitful. Focus on hustle or profit. Choose outward success or inner peace.
What Every Leader Wants
What I've learned along the way is that these questions, doubts, and fears - a sometimes overwhelming sense of being lost - is the result of forgetting what we want as leaders.
And as best as I can tell, every leader wants four things:
- To know where they are. In their life and work, is this a season of growth, maintenance or recovery. Get this wrong and leaders hurt themselves, their family, or their business.
- To define success. To clearly understand where they want to go next. Leaders have goals - tangible achievements that occur within a well-defined timeframe.
- To have a plan. Once a leader knows where they want to go, they want a plan of action for how they're going to get there. They develop a strategy that details the steps of how they get from here to there.
- To do the next right thing. Leaders want to wake up every day and know exactly how their time spent today will contribute to the goals they reach tomorrow.
All Leaders Are Not Created Equal
Every leader wants success. What separates those who dream and those who achieve is simple. Successful leaders have a method for getting what they want. They adopt a framework and build out a process that gives them the best opportunity to succeed.
Now here’s where you come in.
Not every leader is created equal. Different gifts and talents. Different sized opportunities
But every leader can be successful. You can be successful.
But do you know how to get there?
I Can Help You Get What You Want In One Hour
Next week, I’m hosting a FREE master class called ‘How To Build A Personal Productivity Machine.'
It’s your blueprint for success - in life and your work.
In one hour, I’ll give you the tools you need to the momentum and clarity you want.
You'll leave the class knowing:
- How to know where you are in your life and work
- How to set ambitious goals that are achieved in 90 days or less
- The secret of a great strategy that virtually guarantees that you'll reach your goals.
- A method for making every day count so that you focus on what matters most to you.
No more guessing. No more doubts. No more overwhelm. No more wishing you had worked harder or smarter.