Developing other leaders is vital to the health of any organization and institution, including the Church. Consistently, however, church leaders make critical mistakes that cripple their best efforts.
In this ten minute video, I talk about three mistakes most churches make in developing leaders and what you can do to avoid these common pitfalls.
From rethinking how you define leadership to the power of a consistent development plan, you need to understand and put these things into practice if you want to build a great team that frees you up to focus on work that matters most.
What You'll Learn In This Episode
- Your church has more leaders than you realize
- Emerging leaders need more than just theological training.
- How to build a simple and sustainable system that develops every leader in your church.
Do The Next Right Thing
Pick up one of the resources that I reference in the video and link below. I created each of these to help you in different aspects of leadership development.
36 Resources For Growing Leaders - helps you clarify leadership competencies and provides resources that develop the knowledge, skills and character needed in your leaders.
How To Develop Amazing Leaders - unlocks the puzzle of leadership development based on research in more than 150 churches.
Pipeline Academy - a revolutionary, step-by-step system that helps you design and install a leadership pipeline for your church in as little as four weeks!
Important Links and Mentions From This Episode
- FREE - 36 Resources For Growing Amazing Leaders
- FREE Webinar - 'How To Develop Amazing Leaders In Your Church'
- Online Training Program - Pipeline Academy: start designing your leadership pipeline today!
Thank You For Watching!
There is a lot of content you could be taking in today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that! If this was helpful for you, I'd really appreciate it if you shared it via email or social media using the menu below.