Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want To Miss:
- How well do I know myself? The Enneagram is a self-diagnostic tool. Without a basic level of self-awareness, I leave myself open to blind spots in my choice of type.
- How well do I handle complexity? While the Enneagram’s number system is simple to understand, it is a rather sophisticated tool. Some personality types thrive in exploration; others need results with fewer variables.
- What do I hope to learn from the Enneagram? Because the Enneagram is multi-faceted, it is easy to find the answers you are looking for only to lose yourself as other avenues of exploration present themselves.
If the Enneagram is clicking for you, then go with it. Just remember, wisdom comes from a multitude of counselors. The best personality system for you is the one that works for you.
Still have questions? Use this to find the right system for you.
The Enneagram may or may not be right for you. Not all systems are created equal, and no single system is right for everyone. To find out which system is best for you, here’s a simple diagnostic tool you can use to quit guessing and make a fully informed decision.
Check Out These Highlights:
- What National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation teaches us about self-awareness
- The stress of stupid Christmas gift-giving traditions
- What is the Enneagram?
- Why is the Enneagram so popular?
- How to determine if the Enneagram is right for you.
Links Mentioned In The Episode
- FREE Resource - fivefactors.net/personality
- GET HELP - Ask Matt and Tal a Question
- Five Factors Coaching - fivefactors.net/join
- Five Factors Facebook Group